A new take on classic coleslaw, ideal as a quick side dish for any meal.
- 1-2 cups green chopped cabbage
- ½ -1 cup purple chopped cabbage
- 1-2 cup chopped broccoli crowns
- ¼-½ cup thin sliced red onion
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼- ½ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
Chop vegetables and place in bowl. Put to the side.
Combine dressing ingredients in large glass measuring cup or small bowl. Wisk together until combined.
Pour half of the dressing over chopped vegetables and stir to combine. Add additional dressing to desired consistency. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to combine flavors.
Remove from refrigerator. Add blue cheese and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine and serve.